This is from a series of Tweets from @TheHarlotAdvocate
I’ve been approached & questioned heavily my thoughts on FOSTA… Here is a step by step guide on how to stay safe if advertising avenues are shut down.. Provider & Contributors just read
#retweet & do exactly what is listed below!
- Commit an entire day from your calendar to follow these steps. Then bring a bucket of green tea, water, coffee, a bottle of two of wine to set the mood cause it’s a lot of work.
- Log into your current email & start to organize. Listing in this order the A) The Contributors/Providers States. B) Which Contributors/Providers Have Been Seen & Safe. C) Which Contributors Are Just PreScreened. D) Who is Professional. E) Who Is Not. F) Who is Blocked.
- Open 2 Proton Mail Accounts. A) One for professional business name. B) Second for recovery email. Or use the amazing
@SafeOffice because they are literally that awesome!
- After you have organized your original professional email into those folders… Transfer that information them over to the new professional email accounts I have listed above that you have made for yourself.
- Yes it is a ton of work but trust me your email and organizing is your absolute best option for maintaining clients & contributor relationships. “If it’s based overseas you are good to go.”
- Make an announcement to the clients that you are closing your old email accounts associated within wonderful USA & if you so choose send them to your new email address.
- Go to each of your advertisement platforms that are based in the US and remove any and all special keywords that can be associated with sex work. Such as uncheck that incall/outcall, roses, gfe girlfriend etc, pricing unless on your website.
- Treat each US based advertising platform as a profile for strictly dating.. Like think your looking for a breath taking “dating profile.” Keep that thought, and write your content appropriately.
- Go on your twitter and social platforms and clean house. Remove anything and everything that can or will be perceived as a worker verses a dating profile. This included comments, DM messages, paid profile links, etc that allude to worker status verses dating status.
- Contributors This Is For You. No MORE DMs.. You need to approach only through email… That’s it.. Do not waste a dating profiles time when you are just seeking an emotional connection.. This puts them at risk. Stop it and keep it professional.
- Girls with phones…. We all have them or used too. DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL PHONE FOR ANY WORK PURPOSES. You have two phones for two reasons you do not ever mix the two. One is for booking dating spots, one is for checking your grocery lists.
- Girls with phones.. USE A VPN AT ALL TIMES. Keep it on the minute that phone is on and the minute that phone is off. That simple! Your preferred form of contact should always be email, from the new email you have provided.
- When posting photo pictures from your cell phone.. Keep that VPN ON. Make sure you always always screenshot at least 5-6 times, zooming in, and posting it then.
- Providers DO NOT POST cell phone pictures from the hotel you are staying at unless there is nothing that identifies that room. Still for me personally it’s a huge no no hence I don’t do it.
- Providers & Contributors quit tagging the location where you are at while you are still there. That is just blatantly putting it out there!
- Discretion is key to staying busy. Supporting one another is the key to keeping safe. Avoid the drama like the plague. Follow all my steps listed above and you will be good to go!